About Us

Wedding Photography | E-Session Photography | Personalized Mugs | Personalized Keychain | Personalized Notepads | Photo Restoration | Design

Wednesday

Daniel Padilla Concert Live in Naga last July 2013


This is a very late post but I will going to share these pictures here on this blog of Daniel Padilla during his concert here in City of Naga Cebu last July 2013. Fortunately, I got three free tickets from Cebu Barkada with my mom and sis.


This is the first time I used the Nikkor 50mm F/1.8G lens for a concert especially that the lights on the stage were so distracting. Sometimes I got good shots, sometimes bad.


The photos were originally in landscape so I decided to crop the photos into 8"x10" through Adobe Photoshop. The pictures were taken as is with no further edits.




You can check my portfolio site and more photos on Flickr.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Sponsors

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk www.careerjet.ph