About Us

Wedding Photography | E-Session Photography | Personalized Mugs | Personalized Keychain | Personalized Notepads | Photo Restoration | Design

Wednesday

Jophael and Zerla Wedding


My relatives and I were invited to a cousin's wedding last October of 2013 so I got the opportunity to try shooting a wedding. I was not the official photographer but I shoot as a guest. I was already aware that I should not interfere the official photographers around.


I was happy with my shots and felt like I was the second photographer. Hehe! 


This is my first time of taking photos on a wedding using a DSLR camera and purchasing 50 mm 1.8G is not a regret.


You can check my portfolio site and more photos on my Flickr account

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Sponsors

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk www.careerjet.ph